Here’s one fun, easy-to-make dessert you can involve your kids in the kitchen with this summer! You’ll only need four ingredients and 25 minutes of prep time to make this fluffy, melt-in-your-mouth sweet treat! Yummm! 🙂
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2/3 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
1. Heat oven to 350°F. On ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart. Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely.
About the Author: Jocelyn Cañasa-Brown is a working mom of two boys and is a recognized blogger and mom influencer in the Washington, DC area. In her spare time, she designs and creates her own handmade jewelry, maintains her jewelry store on Etsy and is an active moms group organizer and leader both online and offline. Hip Mama’s Place was nominated for Parents 2011 Best All-Around Mom Blog and named one of the Highest Rated Blogs and Sites on Nickelodeon ParentsConnect for the Washington, DC area. Follow Jocelyn on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.