One of my biggest excitement at the moment is being picked as a Fit Foodie Ambassador again this year! Last year, my husband and I had a real blast participating in this one-of-a-kind race weekend event!
This year, the John Hancock hosts The Cooking Light & Health Fit Foodie Race Weekend in Fairfax, VA happening on May 20-22. Friends, this is one delicious moment where you have a chance to bring out your inner foodie and step up your workout game!
I mean, just look at this lineup of exciting events!
Party With A Purpose – May 20, 2016
Make It A Weekend Package – May 20-22
Do it all by combining everything that the Fit Foodie has to offer in one delicious package! This deal includes registration to Party With A Purpose on Friday, the 5K race on Saturday, and the Sweat Session on Sunday,PLUS a super stylish participant tank AND a $5.00 donation to the American Diabetes Association. Register here for $150.00. Price increasesPrice increases April 25, 2016 at 12:01am EDT.
SPECIAL OFFER and ONLY FOR A LIMITED TIME!
- Run / Walk participation and race bib
- Fit Foodie Finisher’s Medal
- Cash Reward for top finishers
- Entrance to the John Hancock Vitality Village post race celebration, featuring, food and beverage samples, culinary demonstrations, mini fitness classes led by acclaimed professionals, huge raffle prizes
- Swag bag chock-full of goodies from top health and wellness brands
- Post race celebratory drinks. Cheers! (21+ ONLY)
- 10% off Fit Foodie gear (sold on race day)