Spring is finally here and I’m thrilled to collaborate with Tastefully Simple once again to bring you these delicious Easter-themed recipes and a fun giveaway for you all! 🙂
I know putting together an impressive Easter menu can be challenging. But with Tastefully Simple’s Easter Celebration Menu, you’ll be sure to impress your guests and even guarantees it will make your mother jealous. Now, that’s a big win!
The Easter Collection includes these 11 items designed to help you simplify your Easter party so that you can spend more time with your friends and family and less time in the kitchen, all while enjoying family-friendly recipes and delicious flavors!
· Key Lime Cheese Ball Mix ($6.99) Lovely dessert cheese ball, complete with a crispy crumb coating. Just add cream cheese. Also makes a creamy no-bake cheesecake.
· Truffle Fudge Brownie Mix ($8.49) Dark, velvety brownies loaded with chunks of chocolate. Just add butter and eggs.
· Perfectly Potato Cheddar Soup Mix ($8.49) Comforting and creamy, this soup is a hearty mixture of potatoes, cheddar cheese and onions. Just add water.
· Absolutely Almond Pound Cake Mix™ ($7.49) Luscious and rich, it’s divine with whipped cream and fresh fruit. Just add butter and water to this simple, yet elegant cake.
· Rhubarb Strawberry Fruit Spread ($7.99) Tastes like home-cooked preserves. Top croissants, toast or desserts.
· Pomegranate Chipotle Sauce ($8.99) Smoky, sweet and savory sauce perfect for grilling or dipping. Brush on pork, chicken or wild game.
· Italian Garlic Seasoning ($8.99) Shake into pasta, soups and sauces or add to butter for delicious garlic bread.
· Artichoke & Spinach Warm Dip Mix ($7.99) Creamy, cheesy and delicious, this warm dip is a classic crowd favorite. Just add Swiss and cream cheese
· Samba Sangria Slush™ Drink Mix ($9.99) This perfect combination of wine and fruits is a go-to favorite. Add red wine and water, then freeze in the handy bucket. For easy and elegant entertaining, serve with crackers, brie and grapes.
· Cinnamon Muffin Melt Mix™ ($7.99) These delicate muffins are better than the best cinnamon pastries! Just add butter and water.
· Bountiful Beer Bread Mix® ($5.99) Just add beer or a carbonated beverage to our signature beer bread. In a matter of minutes, your home will be filled with the aroma of freshly baked bread.
If you haven’t visited the Tastefully Simple website yet, you’ll be surprised at the nice variety of food products, food gifts, recipe books, kitchen and home products they offer. Check out their recipes page if you ever need quick recipe ideas for everyday or any special occasion .. like Easter!
Here are my top favorite Easter recipes by TS!
Need ideas and tips on how to throw a memorable Easter party? Tastefully Simple has got that here for you too!
Lucky you, my loyal Hip Mama’s Place readers! One of you will win a Tastefully Simple Easter Collection Menu– valued at $85, which includes full sizes of the 11 items listed in the collection!
To enter the giveaway, just follow the instructions listed in the Rafflecopter widget below. Giveaway is open to U.S. only and ends on 04/01/16 at 11:59 PM, EST. Good luck!
Disclosure: I received a complimentary products from Tastefully Simple to facilitate this review. Read my full Disclosure Policy regarding endorsements. Giveaway prize fulfillment will be provided by Tastefully Simple. As always, the opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions of the sponsored brand.