Cat’s Pride® Fresh & Light Ultimate Care® is a revolutionary litter that delivers the ultimate performance including 10 day odor control, the strongest clumps and low tracking. Cat’s Pride Fresh & Light Ultimate Care is the best lightweight litter and is 50 percent lighter than traditional scoopable litters. As part of the launch, Cat’s Pride® is partnering with award-winning actress Katherine Heigl, best known for her roles in “Grey’s Anatomy”, “27 Dresses” and “Knocked Up”, as the face and voice of their integrated marketing campaign. The campaign includes TV, print, digital and radio advertising. In addition, Cat’s Pride is proud to support the Jason Debus Heigl Foundation™, by donating a portion of every Fresh & Light Ultimate Care purchase to support the Foundation’s animal advocacy work.
“Cat’s Pride is excited to introduce consumers to our newest innovation in cat litter, Fresh & Light Ultimate Care. For 75 years, we’ve been committed to providing products that enrich the lives of cats and their owners,” said Dan Jaffee, president and CEO of Oil-Dri, the makers of Cat’s Pride. “We are proud to partner with Katherine Heigl and the Jason Debus Heigl Foundation as they work to end the needless suffering of animals.”
- Cat’s Pride started the lightweight litter trend and continues to innovate with its new product, Cat’s Pride Fresh & Light Ultimate Care lightweight litter. The product is 50% lighter and is formulated with highly absorbent minerals and no fillers, guaranteeing 10 days of odor control, the strongest clumps and low dust and tracking. Cat’s Pride Fresh & Light Ultimate Care offers the ultimate performance at a great value. The product is offered in a 10 pound jug, in both scented and unscented hypoallergenic varieties.
- “Cats are Complicated. Great Litter is Simple.” Campaign: The new Cat’s Pride integrated marketing campaign featuring Heigl is the brand’s largest media launch ever. This concept features Katherine Heigl as a recurring character—a cat/owner couples therapist—who helps owners have a more meaningful and positive relationship with their cats. She continually reinforces how using the best-performing Fresh & Light Ultimate Care can reduce tensions all around and create healthier interactions between cats and their people. The campaign features the actress in humorous commercials directed by Anne Fletcher, known for films such as and “The Proposal”. The integrated campaign continues across all digital, social media, in-store and print platforms.
- The Jason Debus Heigl Foundation Partnership: The Jason Debus Heigl Foundation (JDHF) was founded in 2008 by Nancy and Katherine Heigl to increase awareness of inhumane animal treatment and support animal welfare efforts in this country. Established as a lasting legacy to a beloved son and brother killed as a teen in a tragic car accident, the JDHF is dedicated to helping companion animals by eliminating the needless suffering inflicted on animals by human cruelty, indifference and ignorance. Programs include the relocation of pets from high-kill to no-kill shelters for adoption, funding of sterilization for cats and dogs, medical and training assistance for special needs dogs, grants to hardworking “boots on the ground” rescues, and working with animal welfare groups nationwide to increase awareness of spay/neuter, humane education and adoption.
“We created the Jason Debus Heigl Foundation to continue to spread Jason’s love of animals,” said Katherine Heigl, CEO, The Jason Debus Heigl Foundation™. “We are thrilled to partner with Cat’s Pride® in our efforts to truly make a difference for animals.”
Lucky you, one Hip Mama’s Place reader! One of you will win a fun prize pack from Cat’s Pride valued @ $75.00 that includes:
- a Vera Bradley Camocat tote in black and white
- a Cat Dancer toy
- a Cat Collar
- Coupon redeemable for one 10 lb. jug of new Cat’s Pride Fresh & Light Ultimate Care Litter
Go enter and good luck!
To enter this giveaway contest, just follow the Rafflecopter entry link below. This giveaway contest is open to U.S. 18+ only. One entry per household, per IP address. Void where prohibited. I will pick and notify the winner by email after 06/26/16 at 11:59 PM, EST.
This post is sponsored by Cat’s Pride. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Hip Mama’s Place possible.