Encourage your kids to get excited about reading this summer with the Barnes & Noble Summer Reading Program. Students from first to sixth grade will be able to earn a FREE book, simply by following these three easy steps:
- A special 25% discount on personal and classroom book purchases, including Children’s and Teen and educational toys and games (an additional 5% discount on top of what educators receive through the Educator Discount Program).
- A special 25% discount on music, movies, tech gear and more (an additional 15% discount on top of what teachers receive through the Educator Discount Program).
- A chance to win either a NOOK or a $500 Barnes & Noble Gift Card (one educator per region).
- $20 off NOOK GlowLight™, Barnes & Noble’s lightweight reader featuring perfectly lit pages and instant access to NOOK’s massive selection of more than 3 million titles. (Limit of 3 devices per educator purchase.)
- Educators who visit their local Barnes & Noble retail store will receive a promotional flyer that includes an access code for the following free digital magazines and eBooks available on all mobile devices that have the Free NOOK Reading App™:
– Time and Sports Illustrated for Kids (one copy of each NOOK Magazine™)
– The Literacy Cookbook: A Practical Guide to Effective Reading, Writing, Speaking & Listening Instruction: Grades K-12 by Sarah Tantillo and Newbery-award winner Sarah Plain and Tall by Patricia MacLachlan (one full copy of each NOOK Book®).
Educators are encouraged to visit the Barnes & Noble Store Locator at www.bn.com/storelocator for store locations and additional details.
* Exclusions can be found in the Educator Program Terms and Conditions available at www.bn.com/bn-at-school. Educators must present a valid Barnes & Noble Educator Discount Card to receive the discounts. See any bookseller for details.
Don’t miss out on the latest fab deals, cool freebies, fun giveaways, delicious recipes, DIY inspirations and more! Subscribe to the Hip Mama’s Place email newsletter, Hip Mama’s Place feed reader, or simply “Like” Hip Mama’s Place on Facebook and/or follow Hip Mama’s Place on Twitter!
About the Author: Jocelyn Cañasa-Brown is a working mom of two boys and is a recognized blogger and mom influencer in the Washington, DC area. In her spare time, she designs and creates her own handmade jewelry, maintains her jewelry store on Etsy and is an active moms group organizer and leader both online and offline. Hip Mama’s Place was nominated for Parents 2011 Best All-Around Mom Blog and named one of the Highest Rated Blogs and Sites on Nickelodeon ParentsConnect for the Washington, DC area. Follow Jocelyn on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.