Valentines’ Day is almost here and one of the best things about it is that it gives us another reason to explore our creativity. It’s also the perfect time to send handmade sweet notes and gifts to loved ones near or far, or to add some lovely touches to your home décor.
I love to D.I.Y. Valentines and if you’re inspired to take on some DIY Valentine craft projects, here, I gathered some of my personal favorites to get you started! All sweet… and no candies involved!
1. Shaker Heart Confetti Card via Pine Is Here
2. Doily & Heart Mason Jars via The Pleated Poppy
3. Framed Burlap Heart via Eighteen25
4. Valentine Countdown via Create Craft Love
5. Paper Heart Ornaments via Paper Scissors Superheroes
6. Etched Wine Heart Wineglasses via HGTV
7. No Sew Burlap Valentine’s Wreath via Craftaholics Anonymous
8. DIY Valentine Succulent Planters via Vitamini Handmade
9. Love Decor Letters via Consumer Crafts Blog
10. Gold Glitter Candle Holders via Birdsparty