This post was sponsored by Somersaults Sunflower Seed Snacks as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
We love snacks. They can provide energy in the middle of the day or when we get hit with the inevitable afternoon slump. For me, that usually happens around 3pm and then I gravitate towards the pantry, grab the closest snack bag I can find and after I get my fix, I’m good to go to finish the tasks I’ve set to do before dinner time.
But with the myriad of snacks available in the market today, which, most of them seem to include more sugar and salt than we care to admit, it’s great to know that there are still some great and healthier snacking options that are available to us. Snacking doesn’t have to be unhealthy!
Recently, we were sent Somersaults Sunflower Seed Snacks to try and we were thrilled to have found a delicious and healthy on-the-go snack option! It’s still quite cold here in Northern Virginia and these Somersaults Sunflower Seed Snacks are also delicious to pair with hot chocolate. Yumm!
Since trying these delightful and crunchy snacks, we’ve been snacking on them nearly everywhere we go! I work from home in my computer half of the day, so it’s great to have them on my desk and I can just grab them whenever I get hungry for a snack.
The 1 oz bags are perfect to go in my purse too when I’m out shopping and need a quick snack break. And we brought a few of the bigger bags at our last long road trip to visit my sister who lives 6 hours away from us and my husband and kids asked where I got the snacks from. They devoured the Somersaults Sunflower Seed Snacks so fast!
So, can you tell my excitement about these delicious Somersaults Sunflower Seed Snacks?
Here are top reasons why we love them:
- Sunflower seeds are a nutritionally dense superfood, packed with protein, fiber, vitamin E, and healthy fats. They are also know to be very low in Cholesterol and Sodium. And you know what? Sunflower seeds are the #1 ingredient in Somersaults Sunflower Seed Snacks!
- Somersaults Sunflower Seed Snacks are 100% nut free and are made in a nut free facility, which makes it a great option for kids and school-friendly snacking (because they’re nut-free!)
- Somersaults Sunflower Seed Snacks are made with simple, all-natural ingredients of the highest quality – so that you can feel great about enjoying them and sharing them with friends and family
- Somersaults Sunflower Seed Snacks contain only 140 calories per 1 oz bag (one serving) and has 5-6 grams of natural plant-based protein (depending on the flavor), less than 3 grams of sugar, 3 grams of fiber, healthy fats (similar to an avocado) and are also good source of vitamin E.
- Somersaults Sunflower Seed Snacks are non-GMO verified and are certified vegan
Somersaults Sunflower Seed Snacks come in 4 delicious flavors, two savory and two sweet flavors: Sea Salt, Salt & Pepper, Cinnamon and Dutch Cocoa. My husband and kids love the cinnamon flavor best while my personal fave is dutch cocoa.
You can buy Somersaults Sunflower Seed Snacks online and also in-store at select Target and Whole Foods Market retailers. The store locator is very handy if you need to find them at a specific location.