My kids are growing and so are our family expenses. I honestly don’t consider myself frugal. But at the rate things are going with the economy, I’ve started to really make a lot of changes on my spending. Although that’s not to say that I compromise quality when it comes to the products I buy.
Recently, I got introduced to Shea Moisture’s Organic Raw Shea Butter Baby Collection — quality, organic baby skin and hair care products that are easy on the budget! I got really excited, since I already regularly use the Shea Moisture Organic African Black Soap Bar for myself and I love it!
I still consider my six and four year old sons, Gabriel and Jaden, babies, so I still use baby stuff for their hair and skin — shampoos, baby wash, soaps and lotions. So I was so glad to be given the opportunity to try these new line of baby skin and hair care collection from the organic brand Shea Moisture! We are halfway using our samples and so far, it’s been great!
The SheaMoisture Organic Baby Collection includes:
* Baby Head-To-Toe Wash & Shampoo: Gently bathe little ones with this sulfate-free, ultra-moisturizing organic Shea Butter body wash and shampoo. Apply a small amount to the face, body and hair, lather and rinse thoroughly.
* Baby Head-To-Toe Ointment: Apply liberally to baby’s chapped skin. Can also be used at every diaper change.
* Baby Healing Lotion: Nourish and hydrate baby’s tender skin with this nutrient-rich blend of shea butter, cocoa butter, argan oil and aloe vera. This gentle, all-natural moisturizing lotion soothes, softens and protects delicate skin. Smooth lotion on baby’s skin after bath or any time skin is in need of moisture.
* NEW Baby Oil Rub: Nurture, calm and moisturize with pure, healing organic oils. Gently rub into baby’s skin after bath or use as a gentle, therapeutic massage oil.
* NEW Baby Eczema Therapy: Nourish, soothe and protect dry, cracked or irritated skin quickly with this non-greasy moisturizer for baby’s delicate skin. Pure, organic ingredients soothe skin and help relieve the symptoms of eczema and psoriasis.
* NEW Baby Eczema Bar Soap: Cleanse away impurities without causing dryness, tightness or irritation with this nourishing organic bar soap.
I love that these products are formulated with organic ingredients that are proven safe and effective in softening and moisturizing delicate skin (lotions, rub oil and soaps) and moisturizing hair (wash and shampoo). I also love that they have frankincense & myrrh as healing properties — they leave baby-smelling, fresh and subtle scent on my boys’ hair and skin! Plus, they don’t contain harmful chemicals like parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde or animal ingredients like some of the regular products do! These products are gentle enough for baby’s everyday use and are even suitable for adults of all ages.
Priced affordably from $4.99- $9.99, SheaMoisture Baby Collection is now available at all Walgreens nationwide, at www.walgreens.com and even at Target and Walmart.
One of you, lucky Hip Mama’s Place reader, will win all six full-size products from the SheaMoisture Baby Collection listed above, valued at $55! (US entrants only!)
IMPORTANT: You MUST be a follower of Hip Mama’s Place via Google Friend Connect (link is located at the left middle side bar under “Our Hip Followers”) for your entry to count. Be sure to include your email address in your comment (or one of your comments, if you’ll do extra entries).
To enter the contest, leave a comment on this post by September 21st, 2011 at 12MN, EST. THIS IS YOUR MANDATORY CONTEST ENTRY.
This contest is open to U.S. ADDRESSES ONLY. Please leave your email address (if you don’t have a blog). I will choose ONE (1) WINNER using Random.org and will be announced as a comment on this post. The winner will also be notified by email and/or through a comment on their blog (if available).
*IMPORTANT: PLEASE DO NOT CROSS-PROMOTE ANY OTHER GIVEAWAYS HAPPENING ON ANY OTHER BLOG OR WEBSITE. ANY SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
*EXTRA ENTRIES for many chances to win! BE SURE TO ENTER A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH EXTRA ENTRY YOU DO!
Your comment is your one required/mandatory entry. To earn extra entries, just do the following:
1. Tweet this giveaway daily on Twitter however you like, but include this URL page and hash tags anywhere in your Twitter update: @HipMamasPlace http://bit.ly/mZc2KP #baby #skincare #giveaways (1 EXTRA ENTRY FOR EACH TWEET THAT YOU DO DAILY)
EXAMPLE OF A TWEET:
I want to win the SheaMoisture Baby Hair and Skincare Collection pack @HipMamasPlace http://bit.ly/mZc2KP #baby #skincare #giveaways!
2. Like or Become a fan of Hip Mama’s Place on Facebook and post a comment on our wall and tell me why you like visiting Hip Mama’s Place or reply to the latest post on our wall (3 EXTRA ENTRIES)
3. Follow Hip Mama’s Place on Twitter (3 EXTRA ENTRIES)
4. Join the Hip Mama’s Place Community and EARN 2 EXTRA ENTRIES. You can earn 3 more extra entries by creating a new post or join in on the conversations on the “Forum” section of our mom community. (5 TOTAL EXTRA ENTRIES)
5. Grab one of Hip Mama’s Place’s buttons under the “Grab Our Fabulous Buttons” on the right hand side bar on our main page and paste it on an HTML page on your blog sidebar. (5 EXTRA ENTRIES)
Remember, the more entries you have, the greater chances of winning! Please make sure to leave a separate comment for each thing you do for your extra entries (i.e. your name on HMP Community name, Google Friend Connect, Facebook name, Twitter name and Twitter post links). Good luck!
*Hip Mama’s Place Disclosure: “My reviews and opinions are 100% my own. SheaMoisture provided me the products necessary to facilitate my review and giveaway”.
About the Author: Jocelyn Cañasa-Brown is a working mom of two boys and is a recognized blogger and mom influencer in the Washington, DC area. In her spare time, she designs and creates her own handmade jewelry, maintains her jewelry store on Etsy and is an active moms group organizer and leader both online and offline. Hip Mama’s Place was nominated for Parents’ Picks 2010 Best Parenting Blogs and named one of the Highest Rated Blogs and Sites on Nickelodeon ParentsConnect for the Washington, DC area. Follow Jocelyn on Twitter and/or Facebook.