Pampers recently introduced a new line of “high performance” diapers- Pampers Swaddlers and Cruisers with Dry Max. According to Pampers, they’re excited to bring this new Dry Max technology which helps lock wetness for up to 12 hours and has been their biggest innovation in 25 years.
*For Baby: The new, revolutionary Dry Max ™ technology helps lock wetness in for up to 12 hours and the new thinner core gives baby freedom to move and play with all-around softness to keep him comfortable so playtime never ends.
*For Mom: The thinner design allows mom to carry or store more of them within less space. She can also be confident that she is getting a hard working diaper for the same great price.
*For the World: They help you reduce your impact on the environment. If current N.A. Pampers Swaddlers and Cruisers users switched to the new Pampers with Dry Max diaper, they could together throw away the weight of a billion less diapers every three years.
Pampers Swaddlers and Cruisers with Dry Max are now available at mass, discount, baby specialty, grocery and eRetail stores where Pampers products are sold.
Pampers also partnered with Team USA in the recent Vancouver Olympics to celebrate the best players in the world™ – babies! After repeatedly observing how they love to challenge themselves to continually improve their skills, Pampers felt that babies should be recognized and celebrated in the same forum as the most elite athletes – and the reason behind the creation of such a high performance diaper to help them play on and on.
Did you Know?
* A nine-month old baby can crawl up to 400 meters in 20 minutes (Learning to Keep Balance. Karen Adolph, Dept of Psychology, New York University)
* A cruising baby in one day can take as many steps as a marathon runner in a race (O’Malley, M. “Normalization of temporal-distance parameter in pediatric gait” J. Biomechanics 29, 619-625, 1996)
* A baby can fall up to 300 times before managing to stand up or walk (American Academy of Pediatrics, pg 260-261; Babyhood, P. Leach, pg 254)
For a free sample of Pampers Cruisers with Dry Max, visit: www.Pampers.com
Win a Liz Lange designer diaper clutch and a redeemable coupon for a free week’s supply of diapers of the all-new Pampers Cruisers with Dry Max. The clutch retails for $50 and is 100% polyester with genuine leather trim.
To enter the contest, simply comment on this post by March 20th, 2010 at 12MN, EST. This contest is open to U.S. ADDRESSES ONLY. I will choose ONE (1) WINNER using Random.org and will be announced as a comment on this post.
*IMPORTANT: PLEASE DO NOT CROSS-PROMOTE ANY OTHER GIVEAWAYS HAPPENING ON ANY OTHER BLOG OR WEBSITE. I WILL APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH.
Your comment is your one entry. To earn extra entries, just do the following: (You may leave extra comments for your extra entries if you wish)
1. Grab the Hip Mama’s Place badge code under the “Grab Our Fabulous Button” and paste it on an HTML page on your blog sidebar. (2 EXTRA ENTRIES)
2. Tweet this event on Twitter with a direct link to this URL page: (JUST COPY THE WHOLE PHRASE BELOW AND PASTE IT ON YOUR TWITTER PROFILE UPDATE) (2 EXTRA ENTRIES)
I just entered the Pampers Cruisers with Dry Max Giveaway! http://bit.ly/dfKN6A #Pampers #babies #contests #giveaways
3. Mention this giveaway on your Facebook with a direct link to the giveaway URL address: (1 EXTRA ENTRY)
4. Write a short post about this giveaway on your blog linking to our home page or the URL page address on #3 (2 EXTRA ENTRIES)
5. Follow Hip Mama’s Place on Twitter (1 EXTRA ENTRY)
6. Become a Fan of Hip Mama’s Place on Facebook (1 EXTRA ENTRY)
You will have TEN (10) total entries when you do the above-mentioned extra entries besides your comment. The more entries you have, the greater chances of winning! Good luck!
Hip Mama’s Place Disclosure: “The opinions I am sharing remain my own. I received a pack of Pampers Cruisers to facilitate my review and I was allowed to keep them. The giveaways mentioned in this post are provided solely by the sponsor”.
Powered by Sidelines