Munchkin, the company that develops clever, innovative products that make parenting – and life – easier and more enjoyable, recently introduced two new baby products that I’m happy to feature here at Hip Mama’s Place!
These two new innovations from Munchkin are helping put a stop to sleepless nights for mom and baby.
· Lulla-Vibe Vibrating Mattress Pad: Winner of a prestigious JPMA Innovation Award, the Lulla-Vibe employs patent-pending technology that helps babies fall asleep quickly. Compact and portable for use under crib mattresses or nursing pillows, the Lulla-Vibe creates a soothing sensory experience for baby, regardless of the environment and can be controlled at the simple push of a button.
- Gentle vibrations soothe baby
- Two speeds for customized use
- 30 minute timer shuts off gradually so baby is not startled
- Battery operated and cord free
- Includes 4 AA batteries
- Soft neoprene cover is durable and easy to clean
· Light My Way Nightlight: Adorable owl character is both a play light and nightlight, featuring timed shut-off and easy-to-grasp handle to help light the way during bedtime or middle-of-the-night feedings.
- Owl light provides a comforting friend at bedtime
- Easy-grasp handle and one-button operation are perfect for toddlers
- 20 minute timer automatically shuts off to conserve batteries
- LED technology is cool to the touch
- Includes 3 AAA batteries
- 2+ years
Where To Buy: Both the Lulla-Vibe (MSRP: $24.99) and Light My Way Nighlight (MSRP:$12.00) from Munchkin are now available at Walmart, Target, Amazon, Babies R’Us and other leading retailers. Or go to Munchkin.com, search for the product and click the “Find Your Retailer” button to locate other retailers in your area.
One of you, lucky Hip Mama’s Place reader, will win a Lulla-Vibe Vibrating Mattress Pad, courtesy of Munchkin!
1. “Like” Hip Mama’s Place on Facebook
2. Follow Hip Mama’s Place on Twitter
3. Leave a comment on this post with your Facebook and Twitter user names to verify your participation, and your email address to contact you if you win.
This contest is open to U.S. and Canada addresses only and ends on March 16, 2013 at 12MN, EST. One (1) winner will be picked at random at the end of the contest. Good luck!
About the Author: Jocelyn Cañasa-Brown is a working mom of two boys and is a recognized blogger and mom influencer in the Washington, DC area. In her spare time, she designs and creates her own handmade jewelry, maintains her jewelry store on Etsy and is an active moms group organizer and leader both online and offline. Hip Mama’s Place was nominated for Parents 2011 Best All-Around Mom Blog and named one of the Highest Rated Blogs and Sites on Nickelodeon ParentsConnect for the Washington, DC area. Follow Jocelyn on Twitter and/or Facebook.Powered by Sidelines