Thanks to Dove Beauty Bar, my family and I can have soft, hydrated skin all year long! This post is sponsored, but all views and text are mine.
I’m sure you all remember the fun game, “Two Truths and a Lie.” Well, today I’d like to invite you to play this game with me and share with you why I think the Dove Beauty Bar is a superior cleansing option. I know I can convince you and your whole family to switch to the Dove Bar from any other bar you may be currently using. Dove Beauty Bar has been keeping my skin looking and feeling the best it ever has!
For my family, we love the Dove Beauty Bar because it helps keep our skin radiant and nourished, especially as we go through the drier, winter months. With spring right around the corner, it’s time for you and your family to trade up from your ordinary soap bar and try the Dove Bar. Not only does it clean beautifully, it’s a wonderful product for everyone in your household!
Did you know?
- A recent Dove survey found that 86% of dermatologists report that the “squeaky clean” feeling means your skin might be stripped of the moisture and nutrients it needs.
- Unlike basic soap bars, Dove Beauty Bar gently but effectively cleanses, leaving soft, smooth skin.
- Dove Beauty Bar is sold at mass, food and drug retailers nationwide.
- Dove Beauty Bar is the #1 Dermatologist recommended Bar and the #1 Pediatrician recommended Bar.
So let’s play “Two Truths and a Lie” so that you can see that not only does the Dove Beauty Bar clean and nourish your skin, but it is also so much better for your skin than the average soap bar. I am so thrilled to partner with Dove to bring back the game and debunk some of the most common skincare myths.
Two Truths and a Lie
Here we are! See if you can detect the truths and lies in the following statements:
- Soap provides skin with a healthy cleanse.
- Dermatologists report that the “squeaky clean” feeling means your skin might be stripped of the moisture and nutrients it needs.
- Dove is cleaner rinsing than soap.
#1 LIE: Soap does not cleanse, moisturize and protect. But, Dove Beauty Bar does all three! It gently cleanses, and the signature ¼ moisturizing cream both moisturizes and protects by rebuilding the epidermal barrier and nourishing the skin.
- Oily skin needs moisture.
- All cleansers dry out skin.
- Sometimes it’s okay to wash your face and body with the same cleanser.
#2 LIE. While regular soaps can dry out your skin, the Dove Beauty Bar is different. Made with ¼ moisturizing cream, it cleanses skin while also nourishing and helping to maintain skin’s natural moisture.
- Dove Beauty Bar is not a soap.
- In your 40s, your hormone levels drop making your skin less resilient to harshness.
- The squeaky-clean feeling you get after cleansing means your skin is clean and healthy.
#3 LIE. That squeaky-clean feeling actually means you are harming the protective barrier of your skin. Essentially, your skin health depends on this barrier, which keeps the good things, like water, in and the bad things, like irritants, out. Dove is proven to be milder and gentler on your skin, while also cleaner rinsing!
Why We Love Dove Beauty Bar
I grew up with Dove Beauty Bar. I remember my mom would buy it in bulk, and we always had a never-ending supply of it. She used to tell me and my other four sisters that we should never use harsh ingredients on our skin and she taught us that Dove Bar is ideal for gently cleansing skin. Well, I couldn’t agree more and now I am using it with my own family too!
The next time you’re shopping for skincare products, I know you’ll pick up the Dove Beauty Bar! Here are some other great facts about the Dove Beauty Bar and why it’s the right cleansing bar for you and your entire family.
- Dove cleans beautifully and won’t strip away skin’s moisture like soap can.
- Dove doesn’t leave behind that dry, tight feeling that ordinary soaps can, which can be a sign of dry skin damage.
- Contains DEFI (Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate) – a unique blend of mild cleansers with a formula that leaves skin soft and smooth.
- Dove’s signature ¼ moisturizing cream with skin natural lipids helps replenish nutrients lost during the cleansing process.
- The iconic Dove Beauty Bar, with its superior, mild formula, has remained essentially unchanged since its launch in 1957 providing the same great care and beauty benefits to women for more than 60 years.
And most importantly, I love that it’s the #1 Dermatologist recommended bar!
If that doesn’t do the trick of convincing you to switch it up and come to the “Dove side,” I don’t know what will! I encourage you all to try the Dove Beauty Bar and you will see what amazing skin you can have all of the time. Don’t you want to use the #1 Dermatologist recommended bar?
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Dove Beauty Bar.