I get excited whenever I hear about new Kohl’s Cares $5 merchandise. My boys love the earlier $5 books and coordinating plush toys we got from Kohl’s, so I was happy to receive the new set of Winnie the Pooh and Friends books and plush toys to review (and add to our collection). 🙂
From now through the end of September, go head over to your nearest Kohl’s store or online at Kohls.com to grab these new books from Disney Book Group: Winnie the Pooh: Nature’s True Colors; Winnie the Pooh: One Special Tree; Winnie the Pooh: Roo’s Big Nature Day; and Winnie the Pooh: Somebody’s Treasure and coordinating plush toys Pooh, Tigger and Eeyore – all for just $5 each! Soon, the kids are going back to school and these books are a perfect way for them to bounce back into reading.
Kohl’s Cares also offers something good for adults in a new cookbook, Deliciously Deceptive by Jessica Seinfeld. A mother of three, Ms. Seinfeld shares her recipes and valuable tips on how to sneak healthy things into foods your kids already love to eat.
And what’s good about buying these $5 merchandise from Kohl’s is that you’re helping a really great cause for needy children. Yes, 100 percent of the net profit from the sale of these items benefits children’s health and education initiatives nationwide through Kohl’s Cares.
*WIN THEM ALL!
So how about owning all four of the Winnie the Pooh and Friends books, 3 coordinating plush toys Pooh, Tigger and Eeyore- plus, the new cookbook “Deceptively Delicious” by Jessica Seinfeld- all a $40 value!
Sounds awesome, right? 🙂
*HOW TO WIN:
Leave a comment on this post by August 7th, 2010 at 12MN, EST. Please leave your email address (if you don’t have a blog). This contest is open to U.S. ADDRESSES ONLY. I will choose one (1) winner using Random.org and will be announced as a comment on this post. The winner will also be notified by email and/or through a comment on the winner’s blog (if available).
*IMPORTANT: PLEASE DO NOT CROSS-PROMOTE ANY OTHER GIVEAWAYS HAPPENING ON ANY OTHER BLOG OR WEBSITE. I WILL APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH.
*EXTRA ENTRIES for many chances to win!
Your comment is your one required entry. To earn extra entries, just do the following:
1. Tweet this event on Twitter however you like, but include this URL page and hash tags at the end of your comment: http://bit.ly/cxoMYL #giveaways #KohlsCares #cookbook (5 EXTRA ENTRIES)
I’m trying to win the Winnie the Pooh books and toys set giveaway on Hip Mama’s Place! http://bit.ly/cxoMYL #giveaways #KohlsCares #cookbook
2. Like or Become a fan of Hip Mama’s Place on Facebook and post a comment on our wall and tell me why you like visiting Hip Mama’s Place or reply to the latest post on our wall (3 EXTRA ENTRIES)
3. Follow me or friend me on Google Friend Connect (link is under “Our Hip Followers” on the left side bar) (3 EXTRA ENTRIES)
4. Write a short post about this giveaway on your blog linking to our home page or the URL page address for this post: (5 EXTRA ENTRIES)
5. Follow Hip Mama’s Place on Twitter (2 EXTRA ENTRIES)
6. Join the Hip Mama’s Place Community and EARN 2 EXTRA ENTRIES. You can earn 3 more extra entries by creating a new post or join in on the conversations on the “Forum” section of our mom community. (5 TOTAL EXTRA ENTRIES)
7. Grab the Hip Mama’s Place badge code under the “Grab Our Fabulous Button” and paste it on an HTML page on your blog sidebar. (3 EXTRA ENTRIES)
Remember, the more entries you have, the greater chances of winning! Please make sure to leave a separate comment for each thing you do for your extra entries (i.e. your name on HMP Community name, Google Friend Connect, blog posts, Facebook name, Twitter name and post links, etcetera). Good luck!
*Hip Mama’s Place Disclosure: “My opinions remain my own. I received all four Winnie the Pooh and Friends books, three coordinating plush toys and the cookbook, “Deceptively Delicious” by Jessica Seinfeld from Kohl’s to facilitate this review. The giveaway is provided solely by Kohl’s Department Stores”.
About the Author: Jocelyn Duncan is a working mom of two boys and is a recognized blogger and mom influencer in the Washington, DC area. In her spare time, she designs and creates her own handmade jewelry, maintains her jewelry store on Etsy and is an active moms group organizer and leader both online and offline. Follow Jocelyn on Twitter and/or Facebook.