Have a special lil one in your life? If your answer is YES, then you will definitely love this fantastic giveaway from the ADORABLE Etsy shop Threadbands.
Founded by a mom, Threadbands specializes in super-cute custom shirts for kids — initials, birthday numbers, birthday crowns, even burp cloth sets, personalized library totes and fun everyday shirt designs!
I was approached by the talented Threadbands creator Kristin Johnson to review a customized birthday shirt and what a great timing! My little dude Jaden was turning four in a few weeks and I was trying to decide what outfit he can wear at his Safari Circus-themed birthday party.
There were so many cute designs to choose from at Threadbands but I finally decided on the Silly Monkey design with a cute number 4 in red. This design perfectly fit Jaden’s birthday theme!
Planning a Spring birthday for your little princess? Check out the Pretty Flower, Little Ladybug or the Butterfly birthday shirt designs! Or if your little prince loves trains or racing cars, there are the Choo Choo Train or Race Car designs as well. Your kiddo will absolutely look darling in any of those custom birthday shirts by Threadbands!
Available in onesies, short sleeves and long sleeves in a variety of adorable colors and sizes from 9 months to 4T, plus at prices that can’t be beat (from only $15 to $24), each Threadbands shirt is handmade, sewn and created with love and care. Shop now at Threadbands on Etsy.
*BIRTHDAY SHIRT GIVEAWAY!
One of you lucky Hip Mama’s Place reader, will win a birthday shirt customized for your little one in your choice of shirt color, style and design!
To enter the contest, leave a comment on this post by April 2nd, 2011 at 12MN, EST. THIS IS YOUR MANDATORY CONTEST ENTRY.
This contest is open to U.S. ADDRESSES ONLY. Please leave your email address (if you don’t have a blog). I will choose one (1) winner using Random.org and will be announced as a comment on this post. The winner will also be notified by email and/or through a comment on their blog (if available).
*IMPORTANT: PLEASE DO NOT CROSS-PROMOTE ANY OTHER GIVEAWAYS HAPPENING ON ANY OTHER BLOG OR WEBSITE. ANY SPAM COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
*EXTRA ENTRIES for many chances to win!
Your comment is your one required/mandatory entry. To earn extra entries, just do the following:
1. Tweet this giveaway on Twitter however you like, but include this URL page and hash tags at the end of your comment: @HipMamasPlace http://bit.ly/e0oBtz #birthday #clothing #kids #giveaways (5 EXTRA ENTRIES)
I want to win a customized birthday shirt giveaway @HipMamasPlace! http://bit.ly/e0oBtz #birthday #clothing #kids #giveaways
2. Like Threadbands on Facebook and post on their wall that Hip Mama’s Place sent you (3 EXTRA ENTRIES)
3. Like or Become a fan of Hip Mama’s Place on Facebook and post a comment on our wall and tell me why you like visiting Hip Mama’s Place or reply to the latest post on our wall (3 EXTRA ENTRIES)
4. Follow Hip Mama’s Place on Twitter (3 EXTRA ENTRIES)
5. Follow me or friend me on Google Friend Connect (link is under “Our Hip Followers” on the left side bar) (3 EXTRA ENTRIES)
6. Join the Hip Mama’s Place Community and EARN 2 EXTRA ENTRIES. You can earn 3 more extra entries by creating a new post or join in on the conversations on the “Forum” section of our mom community. (5 TOTAL EXTRA ENTRIES)
7. Grab one of Hip Mama’s Place’s buttons under the “Grab Our Fabulous Buttons” on the right hand side bar on our main page and paste it on an HTML page on your blog sidebar. (5 EXTRA ENTRIES)
Remember, the more entries you have, the greater chances of winning! Please make sure to leave a separate comment for each thing you do for your extra entries (i.e. your name on HMP Community name, Google Friend Connect, Facebook name, Twitter name and post links, etcetera). Good luck!
*Hip Mama’s Place Disclosure: “My reviews and opinions are 100% my own. Threadbands provided me a Silly Monkey birthday shirt mentioned on this post to facilitate this review and giveaway”.
About the Author: Jocelyn Cañasa-Brown is a working mom of two boys and is a recognized blogger and mom influencer in the Washington, DC area. In her spare time, she designs and creates her own handmade jewelry, maintains her jewelry store on Etsy and is an active moms group organizer and leader both online and offline. Hip Mama’s Place was nominated for Parents’ Picks 2010 Best Parenting Blogs and named one of the Highest Rated Blogs and Sites on Nickelodeon ParentsConnect for the Washington, DC area. Follow Jocelyn on Twitter and/or Facebook.Powered by Sidelines