My two boys (now 4.5 and 3 years old) are both growing so fast. So recently, I decided it’s better to buy them clothes a size bigger than they both are. This way, I don’t have to buy them new clothes too often. But buying this way also means that they have to wear belts for their slightly loose pants.
The solution? Ribbon belts from Chesapeake Ribbons! I love these cute belts with D-rings for my boys! Jaden (my three year old) especially doesn’t like wearing belts and would take them off any chance he gets. But he really got excited with the Soccer Belt we got him from Chesapeake Ribbons and to my surprise, never once tried to take it off. Gabriel had outgrown the Whale Belt and now looks trendier with the Burberry Plaid Belt.
Chesapeake Ribbon belts for kids are priced from $12-$14 depending on size.
Go check out Chesapeake Ribbons to find stylish and affordable belts for kids, men, and women. They also got stylish button hair accessories for moms and teens, headbands, barrettes, bows, key fobs, and pacifier clips for babies. And for you all dog lovers, Chesapeake Ribbons has got some cool dog collars too!
Enter to win a child’s belt of your choice (boy or girl) from Chesapeake Ribbons! Read details below on how to enter the contest.
To enter the contest, go browse through www.chesapeakeribbons.com and check out their Boy/Girl Belts section. When you’re done browsing, come back to this post and leave a comment with your choice of size and style of child’s belt by March 22nd, 2010 at 12MN, EST. This contest is open to U.S. AND CANADA ADDRESSES ONLY. I will choose ONE (1) WINNER using Random.org and will be announced as a comment on this post.
*IMPORTANT: PLEASE DO NOT CROSS-PROMOTE ANY OTHER GIVEAWAYS HAPPENING ON ANY OTHER BLOG OR WEBSITE. I WILL APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH.
Your comment is your one entry. To earn extra entries, just do the following: (You may leave extra comments for your extra entries if you wish)
1. Grab the Hip Mama’s Place badge code under the “Grab Our Fabulous Button” and paste it on an HTML page on your blog sidebar. (2 EXTRA ENTRIES)
2. Tweet this event on Twitter with a direct link to this URL page: (JUST COPY THE WHOLE PHRASE BELOW AND PASTE IT ON YOUR TWITTER PROFILE UPDATE) (2 EXTRA ENTRIES)
I just entered the Chesapeake Ribbons kid’s belt giveaway! http://bit.ly/arPhxZ #kids #belts #fashion #contests #giveaways #hipmamasplace
3. Mention this giveaway on your Facebook with a direct link to the giveaway URL address: (1 EXTRA ENTRY)
4. Write a short post about this giveaway on your blog linking to our home page or the URL page address on #3 (2 EXTRA ENTRIES)
5. Follow Hip Mama’s Place on Twitter (1 EXTRA ENTRY)
6. Become a Fan of Hip Mama’s Place on Facebook (1 EXTRA ENTRY)
You will have TEN (10) total entries when you do the above-mentioned extra entries besides your comment. The more entries you have, the greater chances of winning! Good luck!
Hip Mama’s Place Disclosure: “The opinions I am sharing remain my own. I received the products mentioned in this post to facilitate my review and I was allowed to keep them. The giveaway is provided solely by the sponsor”.
Powered by Sidelines