This post was sponsored by Amazon. I was offered a gift card to try out the Prime Now service in the Washington, D.C. Metro Area.
There are exactly 11 more days left to shop for Christmas gifts and if you’re somewhat of a procrastinator, you’ll be glad to know that Amazon’s Prime Now delivery service is here to help you get the items you want and need right to your door at superfast speeds! And by superfast speeds I mean one- and two-hour delivery to your door right up until midnight on Dec. 24!
Stephenie Landry, worldwide vice president of Prime Now, has this to say about Prime Now: “Whether it is gift wrap, a toy or grocery items, customers can expect that we’ll be well stocked with local best-sellers and ready to deliver miracles to last minute shoppers this holiday. Prime Now is the ultimate procrastinator’s tool!”.
A Look at the Impatient Holiday Shopper
Here’s an interesting shopping data provided to us by Amazon Prime Now based on data last holiday. As you can see from the infographic, the most in-demand products changed dramatically in December thanks to impatient holiday shoppers.
- The Gearhead – In nearly all Prime Now locations, ethernet, HDMI, and USB cables were the top-selling items in advance of the holidays.
- Family Bonds – Pie Face Game, Connect4, and Star Wars Trilogy Episodes IV-VI DVD were best-sellers early in the month.
- The Gift Giver – Holiday gift wrapping, tissue paper, and gift tags were all in-demand for Prime members.
- Party Animal – Last-minute party supplies, such as plastic tablecloths, dessert plates, and party hats were must-haves in a hurry during the days leading up to Christmas.
- Technophile – Amazon Echo, Fire Tablets and Fire TV Sticks were the most-wanted last-minute items in Prime Now shopping carts.
Personally, I like the convenience that Prime Now service offers. It’s a a great service for any last-minute shopping during the busy holiday season, and it also saves time because it allows you to skip the trip to the store, giving you more time to spend with your loved ones.
Want to try Prime Now? Go here to see if they deliver in your area by entering your zip code. You can also get $10 off your first order by using the discount code 10PRIMENOW at your checkout. In Washington D.C., you can get FREE 2-Hour Delivery on every day items, and upcoming holiday essentials through the Prime Now service. Note that this service is exclusive to current Amazon Prime members.
About Amazon Prime Now:
Since launching in Manhattan three holidays ago, Prime Now has expanded to more than 30 cities across the U.S. In select cities, the service offers ultra-fast delivery from local stores, popular restaurants as well as delivery of beer, wine and spirits. In two years, Prime Now has grown its one-hour delivery service to include more than 20 local stores such as the nation’s oldest family-owned drugstore, Bartell Drugs in Seattle, beloved grocer Sprouts in multiple cities, and pet supply store All The Best in Seattle. Prime Now also delivers alcohol in six U.S. cities and meals from thousands of popular restaurants.