But what if you suffer from seasonal allergies?
1. keep your doors and windows closed
2. use allergy filters on your air conditioning unit and change them regularly
3. washing your clothes and taking a shower after you’ve been exposed to pollen and mold spores
4. avoid doing yard work or exercising outdoors on days when pollen counts are high
That’s why I was thrilled to participate in the all® free clear laundry detergent Spring allergen campaign. I have been using this brand for many years because of my dermatologist’s recommendation. After I delivered my first baby, Gabriel, in 2005, I started suffering from mild eczema and since then, I have only been using all® free clear laundry detergent for my clothes. Not only that it’s a great product to rinse my family’s clothes clean, it’s also safe on our skin and has a gentle, hypoallergenic formula. No wonder all® free clear is the #1 recommended detergent brand by dermatologists, allergists and pediatricians especially for people with sensitive skin. It removes 99% of grass and tree pollen from clothes so that you can enjoy Mother Nature.
And just in time for allergy season, all® free clear launched the Allergen Resource Center on Facebook to help educate consumers about spring allergen removal. If you suffer from allergy, this site offers lots of useful tips and recent information to help you fight both indoor and seasonal allergens. There’s also a cool interactive home allergen finder and local daily pollen counter.
Now that the weather is warmer too, it’s a perfect time to go out on a picnic with my family! all® free clear is encouraging us to go out and enjoy a nice picnic with these great picnic kit I received from them. I’m so excited and I can’t wait to go out on our next family picnic!
How would you like to win the same picnic package as pictured above? Yes, all® free clear wants me to give away one of these picnic kit to one of you, my lucky Hip Mama’s Place reader!
This All Free Clear Picnic Kit includes:
- A full size (32 loads, 50 oz.) of all free clear laundry detergent
- A fun Sutherland picnic basket filled with items to enjoy the spring weather with your family: cups, saucers, forks, spoons, a bread knife, a picnic blanket with two matching napkins, salt and pepper shaker set and a bottle opener
- A laundry bag to place the picnic blanket and your family’s clothing in after enjoying the outdoors to wash trapped spring allergens
- Additional information about spring allergens
Five (5) additional winners will each win a full value coupon good towards a 50 oz. (28/32 loads) bottle of all® free clear laundry detergent (about an $8 value!)
Hip Mama’s Place Disclosure: “I participated in the Spring Allergen campaign for all® free clear and received a promotional product and picnic kit to facilitate my review. I make no health claims about its effectiveness in preventing allergies. all® free clear does not prevent or mitigate allergy symptoms and is not intended to treat or prevent allergies”.
GIVEAWAY CONTEST RULES:
*This contest is closed. Congratulations to Monique Burkes, Rafflecopter Entry #384 for winning this fab giveaway! Stay tuned in for more, Hip Mama’s Place fans!
About the Author: Jocelyn Cañasa-Brown is a working mom of two boys and is a recognized blogger and mom influencer in the Washington, DC area. In her spare time, she designs and creates her own handmade jewelry, maintains her jewelry store on Etsy and is an active moms group organizer and leader both online and offline. Hip Mama’s Place was nominated for Parents 2011 Best All-Around Mom Blog and named one of the Highest Rated Blogs and Sites on Nickelodeon ParentsConnect for the Washington, DC area. Follow Jocelyn on Twitter and/or Facebook.