June is National Zoo and Aquarium Month and for fun + to celebrate, I’ve put together a roundup of fun summer fish crafts to make with kids.
I wanted to put this out in advance for you all parents out there who are already planning for summer activities to do with your kids. I know that kids get bored easily and these ocean-themed crafts are not only fun and creative, but they’re also a great way to spend time together as a family. Enjoy! 🙂
1. Super Cute Paper Fish Craft via I Heart Crafty Things – Your kids will have fun creating this very colorful and easy to make, sequined fish craft that has a two-dimensional look
2. Paper Roll Fish Recycling Craft via The Craft Train – This adorable fish craft uses upcycled cardboard tubes from a toilet paper .. so creative!
3. Water Bottle Fish Craft via Meaningful Mama – Who would have known you could turn plain plastic water bottles into colorful fish crafts?
4. Paper Plate Fish Craft Inspired by the Rainbow Fish via A Little Pinch of Perfect – A super cute craft for kids who love to play with paint while learning valuable lessons from the book, The Rainbow Fish
5. Tropical Seashell Fish Craft via Crafts By Amanda – Turn those seashells you’ve collected from your family beach trips into colorfully-painted tropical seashells that you can add to your summer decor!
6. Fun Paper Plate Fish Craft via Natural Beach Living – Another fun “The Rainbow Fish” book-inspired paper craft but with glitter, instead of sequins
7. Kid Friendly DIY Craft Stick Fish via Live Craft Love – My boys had fun every time we made these fish stick crafts when they were little!
8. Foil Fish Craft: Ocean Theme for Preschool via Nurture Store – I love this “Under the Sea” fish art using card, foil, markers, oil pastels or acrylic paints.
9. Sticky Fish Craft for Toddlers via Toddler Approved – Get your toddler’s little hands busy with this sticky fish craft inspired by the beloved classic picture book, Swimmy by Leo Leonni
10. Colorful Pasta Fish Craft via I Heart Crafty Things – This clever fish craft project uses painted elbow macaroni to decorate the fish made out of cardboard
11. Colorful 3D Paper Plate Fish Craft via Pink Stripey Socks – I love how these 3D fish made out of paper plates came out so cute painted with water color
12. Popsicle Stick Fish Craft via The Resourceful Mama – Here’s a great excuse to use up some of those colorful scrapbook papers and leftover popsicle sticks in your craft room
13. Painted Rock Fish Craft via A Little Pinch of Perfect – Make these easy and colorful painted rock fish craft to put in a sensory bin for your kids or to decorate your garden or pool later
14. Sparkle Fish Craft via Craftulate – If your kids love sequins and sparkly things, they’ll love this easy sequined paper fish craft!
15. Paper Doily Fish Valentines via Glued to My Crafts Blog – Find some summer-colored paper doilies and make these fish craft project this summer with your kids!
Well, I hope I had your interest piqued with these fun, easy and adorable fish craft projects to make with your little ones this summer! What did you think about these projects? What’s your favorite summer activities that you love doing with your kids? Please share with me in the comments!
For added fun and as part of celebrating National Zoo and Aquarium Day, I’m giving away a $50 Amazon gift card to help you gather some supplies for you and your kids’ craft projects this summer!
Contest is open to U.S. and Canada residents only and ends on on Tuesday May 29, 2018 at 11:59 pm, ET. To enter the giveaway, enter through the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck! 🙂
And for even more ways to win other fun giveaways, check out the Life Is A Beach Giveaway Hop, hosted by The Kids Did It and The Mommy Island, where you can enter more giveaways from fellow bloggers and small business owners. Go check out the links below and enter for your chance to win more awesome prizes! Have fun entering the giveaways and good luck! 🙂